Fuk-It-Ol™

hypedave is on a distinguished road

yeah FireFox or 56k

I'm not certified in everything, but I am certifiable
Current Occupation: Network Operations Center Engineer
Network+ | Security+ | MCP: Windows 2000 Pro | MCSA: Windows 2000
Old 03-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Stinky Pussy

Core is infamous around these partsCore is infamous around these partsCore is infamous around these partsCore is infamous around these partsCore is infamous around these partsCore is infamous around these partsCore is infamous around these partsCore is infamous around these parts

Yeah. I still have the problem, and it's not because of 56k...it's because I use a W3C-compliant browser (Firefox), and vB's code is, well, pretty shitty, when it comes to industry standard compliency.

Either way, now that there's more than just me suffering from this oversight, we'll hopefully have it fixed.

Old 03-20-2004, 09:08 PM
Another Gamer

Ranger is on a distinguished road

badm posted a message here today, for anybody that's interested. Aero also posted a message today here. He's had some pretty serious trouble himself, apparently.

Looks like the EU is under seige right now.
Old 03-20-2004, 10:13 PM

Startup is on a distinguished road

Please - if anyone knows where anymore of the regular members have scurried to, please give them the link to this forum and tell them to register.

The more people we can get here, the more it will feel like the good old days.

April 15th, Make it just another day!

The best daily political cartoons can be found here:

http://www.csmonitor.com/commentary/index.html
Old 03-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Roaming Gamer

F_R_O_G is on a distinguished road
Talking

hey nice to see such caring names, hopefully I’ll be able to add some sense to this forum

though you guys might want a close group I did find another newly starting forum that is dedicated to politics and religion and just about every debatable issue http://www.politicalforum.com

When asked about Kerry's invitation to debate on the issues, George Bush responded, "We'll talk about that when Senator Kerry is finished debating the issues with himself."
Old 03-22-2004, 01:41 AM
!!!2!!!!2!!!!2!!!!2

thedevilf will become famous soon enough

I do not understand............:meh:

Anyways, Welcome to Bluegoop.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:15 AM
Respected Gamer

SwamP_ThinG is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Well, i made it!!
Thanks for the message Startup, but i only got to read it a few minutes ago, as the ShareConnector site has been down for over a day. It seems the SR refugees arenīt welcome anymore overthere, as many of them seem to think we are responsible for the down time. I know we arenīt, but tell THEM that!!
Itīs nice to finally have a place to blow our tops off.
This forum is oddlooking, has a few peculiar caracteristics to it. But any place we can hang our hat is fine with me.

Before getting back to business, let me extend my gratitude for setting this up and get the old bunch back together. Most are still wandering out there, lost and confused over SRīs demize, but iīm shure with a little work we can get everybody rounded up around our new campfire.
:dog: :dog:

OK, time to take out the olīthinking cap back from the closet, and clean all that dust!! Itīs politics fighting time! :bird:
Old 03-22-2004, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwamP_ThinG
Well, i made it!!

Most are still wandering out there, lost and confused over SRīs demize, but iīm shure with a little work we can get everybody rounded up around our new campfire.
Welcome. I have been joining MANY p2p boards looking for more regulars and I have been putting a message (Got some time? Visit the Sharereactor temp Politics and Religion forum at: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=132) on the SR IRC channel a few times a day.

I have confidence that we will eventually find most of the regulars (Boiler hasn't joined yet, but he's on his way and I am going to ask a Slovene friend of mine if he can find any of the Slovene regulars).

If anyone sees anyone, please direct them here. It would be really great to get everyone here.

Also, I am talking to a few SC Admins and if I get a little lucky, they may allow us to link to this forum from theirs. That will make it a lot easier for members to participate here and it will make it much easier for the regulars to find us (since it looks like SC will become the main replacement in time).

Old 03-22-2004, 03:03 PM

muspell is on a distinguished road

Hello. Great initiative, Startup.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:55 PM

Thanks a lot. It is definitely a collective effort. I don't recognize your nick. Were you on the SR P&R forum?

Either way, welcome!