Old 02-03-2003, 10:11 PM
Gaming Enthusiast

Jay is on a distinguished road

I'm a loser, and the best part, I don't care. I mean, screw those bastards if they don't wanna be my friend. I'll live my life happy and proud.

Screw trying to be popular and being in the "IN" group. Why should my happiness be dependent on people who don't give a S**** about me anyway? So I'm not liked by everyone, so I'm not popular. Popularity means S**** You think being popular will help you get into college, help you get a job, an apartment? No! You have one person who you can truely depend on and that's yourself. You decide wether you are going to live happy or not, you decide wether you want your lives dictated by titles like loser or popular. This is our life, it's too short to care what morons think.

I'll live my life the way I want it as long as it's a good way of living. So my self-esteem.....mehh. I'm shy, but like I said, you decide your fate. I'm working on it, I get better. No biggie right now, but it is a biggie to get my homework done so peace out.

Favorite People's list: Holly, Amber, Adam, Dwhitten, Spitz, GTA, Gungrave, homless guy, Transexual, Aka.
:x xero :x
Old 02-03-2003, 10:12 PM

Ehvlt is on a distinguished road

That was just about what I was going to say as well, Adrian.

Why is it that everyone who doesn't conform is a loser?
Old 02-03-2003, 10:15 PM
Property of Nulshock™

absolut xero is on a distinguished road

its really weird..i used to think i wanted to be in the "in " crowd..but now i know that i dont.i figure that i wont even know half these people in a few years,so why not focus on more important things like school..the rest of my life means alot more to me thean what some cheerleader thinks of me now.and after all..sometimes its fun being odd the only bad thing is when you get made fun of..then u get depressed..

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Faction

absolut xero - Having sex with the guys from Linkin Park. . I'm not sure if that's bad or good.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Gaming Enthusiast

Xero, screw those people. You live your life the way you want, that is all there is too it.

Favorite People's list: Holly, Amber, Adam, Dwhitten, Spitz, GTA, Gungrave, homless guy, Transexual, Aka.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:17 PM

kraziekurtis is on a distinguished road

I don't view myself as a loser because I'm not popular. It's because I have NO real friends, popular people or not. NONE I have friends, but they aren't true friends, that I can talk to about stuff.

You guys are the only people I can tell stuff to, other than my parents.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:18 PM
Sandal's Bitch

Ethan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Coren
I guess everyone has heard enough of my opinions but I'll give one more. I think self esteem is the value that you have on yourself, if you have a high self esteem you will be good to yourself where as you have a low self esteem you will beat yourself up often. You need a high self esteem so you won't devalue yourself and put yourself in risky postitions with major consequenses because you'll know your better than that
Whoa! I was thinking the exact same thing!:cool:
Yeah, I guess you're #1 then
Maybe I should just have nothing in my signature...
Old 02-03-2003, 10:19 PM
Property of Nulshock™

absolut xero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by kraziekurtis
I don't view myself as a loser because I'm not popular. It's because I have NO real friends, popular people or not. NONE I have friends, but they aren't true friends, that I can talk to about stuff.

You guys are the only people I can tell stuff to, other than my parents.
i have only one true friend that i can talk to..and thats my best friend cara..some of you know her lol but other than her..you guys are like my best friends..it may sound weird but its true..:meh:i cant talk to my parents because they think im a reject too...and its pretty sad when your own parents want to get rid of ya

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Faction

absolut xero - Having sex with the guys from Linkin Park. . I'm not sure if that's bad or good.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Gaming Enthusiast

That is the world my friend. It will exclude anyone it could. But those people excluded are the ones to change the world because they see the world differently. They don't see it the same as the world because they were excluded from the world.

So, what I'm saying is. The people left out have the most truest of potential to change the world, or make a difference in it. Just remember that. ;)

Old 02-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Gaming Enthusiast

*Gives xero a hug*

I've been there hon.....

Old 02-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Jjaden

Well, Holly, don't judge me just by my face

Kidding..kinda..well I'm not going to take a shirtless picture or anything, so.. yea.