Go Back   Video Games Forum - Free Online Arcade and Gaming Forum > General Boards > Teen Craze (13 & up) > Fashion and Styling

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2008, 05:11 AM

princee18 is on a distinguished road
Default body tattoo

Primitive human tribes have used decorative body art to represent inner qualities like tribal status, personal achievements, and personality traits. But now tattoos are in trend and people get to look good.
Do you think a body tattoo makes you more sexy or attractive?
Old 08-05-2008, 09:34 AM

sanju123 is on a distinguished road

A small nice tattoo always look great, amongst girls they look cute and sexy, amongst boys they look cool and attractive.But if the whole body is tattooed it is a big put off.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:28 AM

surfville is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by princee18 View Post
Primitive human tribes have used decorative body art to represent inner qualities like tribal status, personal achievements, and personality traits. But now tattoos are in trend and people get to look good.
Do you think a body tattoo makes you more sexy or attractive?
I guess so, tattoo makes one sexy! Actually I'm planning to have one. Any tips before I get inked from those who have one already?
Old 08-09-2008, 07:51 AM

molly00000 is on a distinguished road

I dont like big and widely spread tattoos. it looks more ugly rather than attractive. A small tattoo is more sexy and attractive. I love tattoos written in arabic scripts.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:30 PM

kathleen9845 is on a distinguished road

I like tattoos but only if they have meaning on it. I don't like seeing people tattoo because they find it sexy or attractive or something. I prefer small to medium sized tattoo. Watch Miami ink you will find great tattoos there.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen9845 View Post
I like tattoos but only if they have meaning on it. I don't like seeing people tattoo because they find it sexy or attractive or something. I prefer small to medium sized tattoo. Watch Miami ink you will find great tattoos there.
Getting a tattoo has varied reasons depends on what the person thinks. Sometimes people get tattoo for symbolizing significant person, events and the like. By the way, Miami Ink is great! I'm planning to get one as soon as I get there!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:10 AM

dreamr802 is on a distinguished road

It depends what the tattoo is of....like I think a nice tattoo is little tattoo...I like the ones that are on the small of the backs or on your hip bone for girls...for guys a nice tattoo on the shoulder is hot but I hate it when they have the sleeves and are covered.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:23 AM

A nice tattoo for me is the name of my love one! I would place it over my shoulder blade, either left or right. I remember, Mariah and her husband getting tattoo as symbol of their commitment to one another.