Go Back   Video Games Forum - Free Online Arcade and Gaming Forum > General Boards > BlueGoop Lounge

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2005, 01:54 PM
SANDALS IS A PETER YANKER

Giggley_Girl is infamous around these partsGiggley_Girl is infamous around these parts
Default What Ever Happened??

WHAT EVER HAPPENED??

What ever happened to having more games added to the Arcade?? I was just wondering??

Also how about that tournament? If it is not going to be completed...scrap it and start a new one.

GIGGLES
Old 08-24-2005, 03:08 PM
COREAN PRIDE

jpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these parts

Go play on other, better sites.

www.flashplayer.com por ejemplo.

Some people are like Slinkies.. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:11 PM
Arcade Member

Punkus is infamous around these partsPunkus is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggley_Girl
WHAT EVER HAPPENED??

What ever happened to having more games added to the Arcade?? I was just wondering??

Also how about that tournament? If it is not going to be completed...scrap it and start a new one.

I've been wondering that myself, even though I haven't seen jcb around even to put them up if he wanted to. Start anew-MORE tournaments!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 03:17 PM
COREAN PRIDE

jpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these partsjpklla is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkus
I've been wondering that myself, even though I haven't seen jcb around even to put them up if he wanted to. Start anew-MORE tournaments!!!
I see him almost always. I've never been in a tournament. Sounds fun.

Some people are like Slinkies.. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Arcade Member

Punkus is infamous around these partsPunkus is infamous around these parts

Is jcb the only one who can put up new games?
Old 08-24-2005, 03:21 PM
COREAN PRIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkus
Is jcb the only one who can put up new games?
Alias and hypedave might. Not 100% postive.

Old 08-24-2005, 06:37 PM

Giggley_Girl is infamous around these partsGiggley_Girl is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpklla
Go play on other, better sites.

www.flashplayer.com por ejemplo.

The thing is I like this site...and MOST of the members. I would like to be loyal to this site because of all the hard work that Dave and the admin have invested. If things the members wanted were added, there would be no need for them to go elsewhere.

GIGGLES
Old 08-24-2005, 11:53 PM
Ycnaf

Sandals has a spectacular aura aboutSandals has a spectacular aura about

It won't let me play.

Get me a hardtop with a decent engine, and make sure it's got a big trunk.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandals
It won't let me play.
That is because you are not nice....even computers don't want to play with the Bully!!

GIGGLES
Old 08-25-2005, 10:31 AM
COREAN PRIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggley_Girl
The thing is I like this site...and MOST of the members. I would like to be loyal to this site because of all the hard work that Dave and the admin have invested. If things the members wanted were added, there would be no need for them to go elsewhere.
Hmm...so you depend on this site for everything. I rather play games on other sites than in this arcade.